OOTN | Monochrome Cheetah

New Look jacket | Supre cami | Factorie shorts | Primark heels

I often showcase my outfit of the day with you guys, so I thought why not chuck in an outfit of the night. I brought back the shorts and cami from Australia and I'm so glad I did, I wasn't too sure about the shorts at first, mainly because I live in trousers / jeans and thought I wouldn't get much wear from them, oh I was wrong. They where perfect for the festival I went to over new years and they are perfect for this evening look.
I still can't quite believe these heels are from Primark, they are my go to heel. I pretty much nearly always style my outfits around these shoes, so I have an excuse to wear them over and over again! 
This jacket is quite an old purchase, don't you just love coming across hidden treasures, this jacket was at the back of my wardrobe and I honestly completely forgotten all about it, I love the colour and the slouchy but yet still fitted look, however that works?!

Have you guys come across any hidden treasures in your wardrobes lately?

5 comments:

  1. Such a great outfit for the night, i love finding things in my wardrobe that i forgot i had :)

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry but I've just got to say, I have major leg envy right now aha! I love the shorts and heels combo for a night out, always a winner xx

    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing, and that's a very nice colour on your lips!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So this outfit is completely spot on. So, so stunning, I love every piece! :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.