Recently Purchased

River Island grey mesh tee | Peacocks fedora & New Look black ribbed tee | River Island crop top | Missguided jacket & Topshop striped crop top | Australian Market white crop top

I'm going to be the first to admit I'm just too lazy to try on things in the shop, I probably should start doing so, so many times I have brought an item, tried it on at home and completely changed my mind. Somethings just look better on the hanger.

As I was trying on some recent purchases, I had the idea to take photos of each item, cameras never lie or so they say, and then I thought why not include them in a blog post as a sort of mini haul or a sneak peek to upcoming outfit posts.  

7 comments:

  1. gorgeous picks! I also do the same. Queues for the fitting rooms are so long at times, I don't even bother. Especially having my little one screaming whilst waiting in the line lol. I amalso in love withy our lipsticks in this post!!

    EricaRosa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah completely agree, it can get bit hectic in the changing rooms at times. Plus I always seem to be wearing so many layers of clothing it just takes ages to try things on & thank you, both rimmel lipsticks x

      Delete
  2. i love everything in the first picture, the tee is very beautiful and i love the lipstick.
    x,Abril

    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love the tee too, Im always wearing plain tees, so its nice to change it up with the mesh sleeves. x

      Delete
  3. Loving the grey mesh tee, its gorgeous! Thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, seems to be popular, glad I picked it up now. Cant wait to style it in an upcoming outfit post x

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.