Recently Purchased #02

 Nike trainers | All Saints leather jacket | H&M knit top | Urban Outfitters tote | Topshop top | Urban Outfitters bumbag | RayBan sunglasses

I done a Recently Purchased post like this last month I think and you guys seemed to like it, so its back.

I must be super lucky as I spotted these trainers on Depop and apparently this colour way is only available in the USA and for once they where my size! I'm super happy with them they are amazingly comfortable as well as super pretty. I also can't quite believe this knit top I picked up from H&M it looks like it could be from Zara, the top also comes in pink and a khaki colour, which I think I might go purchase as well seeing as its only £12.99 and it looks amazing on. 
Something else that looks amazing on, my new leather jacket from All Saints.. I basically wanted to purchase the entire store, I love All Saints but its super expensive, so I really treated myself with this purchase but I figured a leather jacket will always be a staple item in any girls wardrobe, so I am going to love wearing this one for many years to come. 

Cant wait to style these items in upcoming outfit posts, What have you guys been purchasing recently?

3 comments:

  1. I love that knit crop top! And of course you can never have too many Nikes :)

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can never have too many pairs of nikes! also i love this jacket!! xx

    jordaneyasmin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.