OOTD // Leather, Knits & Rips

All Saints jacket | H&M knit top | Topshop jeans | Vans old skool | Ray Ban sunglasses | H&M fedora

I love this leather jacket from All Saints, in fact I love all the leather jackets in there collection, No in fact I just love all of All Saints, there I said it. I'm a fan. I was in their store for way longer than the average shopper should be, I literally tried on every jacket I laid eyes on and it really didn't help that they all fitted so well and all looked so god dam pretty on. It was a hard decision but I got there in the end, and came home the proud owner of this beautiful jacket. Admittedly though if my bank balance could suffice I probably would have purchased the entire store.

What store are you guys loving at the moment?!

11 comments:

  1. I totally identify with this outfit! Love the look!!!!
    Big kisses
    http://bellamorous.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! The jacket was totally worth the expense :)

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so pretty! I'm jealous x

    abigalexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your style, great photographs too.

    http://emmajane01.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's the perfect leather jacket! I am LOVING your style and photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great outfit, your jacket will be a great investment!

    Charlotte Harvs - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love your style. New follower on twitter and bloglovin! xx

    Hannah Rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would totally wear this! The jacket is perfect, awhh can I have this whole outfit please?! xx

    Jasmine || http://www.blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your style is literally me, loads of black, black skinny jeans, vans, hahaha! I love your outfit, the jacket is lush x

    Gemma Louise | Just Little Things

    ReplyDelete
  10. obsessed with leather jackets as well - they complete any simple outfit and just makes me feel so much more put together!

    ippykrispy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.