OOTD // Neutral Tones & Leather Joggers

H&M fedora | H&M jumper | H&M trousers | Dotti sandals (similar) | RayBan sunglasses

I'm really enjoying pairing neutral tones with black at the moment and playing around with different textures. Although the sun is starting to make an appearance, I still can't seem to say goodbye to my jumpers just yet. This H&M jumper is the perfect spring transition piece with it being fairly lightweight, though I will say it bobbles like crazy which is such a shame. 

Another H&M item, these amazing faux leather joggers. I remember spotting some from Topshop ages ago but they where 100 something pounds and I just couldn't justify spending that much not knowing how often I would actually wear them but then, then I spot these beauties in H&M for a much more reasonable price of £24.99. I'm forever reaching for my black skinny jeans, so its so refreshing to pop these on and add something a little bit different to an outfit.

To finish off today's outfit, I added my trusty fedora, some chunky sandals and my round RayBans! 

4 comments:

  1. Love them joggers, your style is so fab I am OBSESSED x
    www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neutral tones are so my favourite, I wear them a bit too often. Haven't tried neutral + black much, but it looks great and the sandals are so chic. x
    eastofsiam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that outfit, your joggers are really cool and they look awesome with the sandals!
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVING those sunnies. And such a cute necklace too x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.