OOTD // Denim over checked

Primark jacket (similar) | Urban Outfitters shirt | H&M dress (similar) | Converse trainers | H&M fedora | Cotton On sunglasses

Same, same but different. Yes this outfit some what resembles my previous outfit post just minus the daisy's but added the check.
The weather is so unpredictable at the moment, so I have no idea how to dress, one moment its all happy days and sunshine to rainy days or crazy wind the next.
I thought I would bare the legs today and wear this super simple dress which I picked up from H&M a while back for something like £7.99. It was perfect in Australia as a beach cover up and its perfect to layer up like I have done with this outfit. I paired this dress with a checked shirt from Urban Outfitters, I love the fit of this shirt, its oversized but still flattering. To add a little warmth because its not overly that hot in England yet, I pulled out this Denim jacket. I have had this jacket for years, I have been on the hunt for a oversized Levis jacket to replace it but just haven't got round to purchasing one yet. It's on the wishlist. 
To finish off, of course the fedoras back and yes so are the converses, I love how both are so versatile and really do just go with every outfit.

How have you guys been layering up this spring?

5 comments:

  1. I love how you've layered this outfit, it's been so cold lately! Those sunglasses are just perfect, so jealous!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layering of this outfit, I've been layering so much for this current weather! Also love the casual effect of the shirt and converse against the dress as well!

    Lauren x
    http://fashion-expedition.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how effortlessly cool this look is
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really loving the shirt over the dress look on you. Super cute x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look, love the layering, thanks for the inspo!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.