OOTD // The Boyfriend Jean

All Saints jacket | F&F jumper | BooHoo jeans (Similar) | Dorothy Perkins boots | H&M fedora | River Island sunglasses

I think these jeans have quite possibly found their way into my top spot and yes this means you are probably going to be seeing them pop up a lot on Unfashionable Sundays. I have been looking for the perfect boyfriend style jeans for a while but none seemed to tear me away from my beloved skinny fit jeans until I ordered these BooHoo beauty's and on my first day wearing them, I have already had someone tell me that I have a rip in my jeans, has anyone else experienced this?!
I always find it such an awkward joke, like yes funnily enough I did notice my jeans have rips in them, yes I did buy them like this and yes they really are meant to look this this.

Anyway, whats your favourite style of jeans at the moment?

2 comments:

  1. loving the boyfriend jeans! spot on :)
    btw I have answered all your questions for the Liebster award you nominated me for!
    xx

    https://northernmagpie.squarespace.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.