OOTD // The Daisy Dress

Primark jacket (Similar) | AX Paris dress | Converse shoes | Rayban sunglasses

I braved the weather today and stepped out in bare legs for the first time in a a long time. I rarely wear dresses or skirts, I guess I'm not much of a 'girly' dresser but then saying this, I picked up this dress ages ago to take to Australia with me and I surprised myself with how much I ended up wearing it, but then again this could be due to the fact I had to limit myself with the amount of clothes I had due to having to fit them all into a small backpack. 

I like how easy this dress is to wear though and how you can easily dress it either up or down. Today I went for a more casual approach by pairing the dress with my converses and to add even more black to my already black based outfit, I chucked on this long duster coat which I picked up in Primark for around £20. Not going to lie I was going to add my black fedora which I think would have really finished off the outfit but I feel like I need to step away from hats for the moment before I become too obsessed.

4 comments:

  1. I love the dress, and it looks awesome the way you styled it
    x,abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect summer look, the converse work so well with it. Makes it more chill and casual! X

    Cara Delevinge inspired look over at-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that dress! Nothing is better than a little sundress in summer

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.