OOTD // Lazy Sundays

H&M Top (similar) | Dorothy Perkins joggers | Dotti sandals (simliar) | Rayban sunglasses

This outfit post was shot yesterday, and I was just having one of those 'I really can't be bothered days' but it was Sunday so its ok, right?! Sundays are meant to be lazy and pointless. 
Because of my lazy attitude towards the day, I just wanted to chuck on something super simple and effortless. I opted for this basic crop top, in which paired with these tie waist joggers from Dorothy Perkins and my chunky sandals. 

Who else loves a lazy Sunday?

4 comments:

  1. GAH Gorgeous!! I wish i could do this with my hair!! It needs to grow! love this outfit, so laidback and great shoes! x

    www.heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab outfit - I love an all black look! Wish I could pull off my hair like that too, I would never suit it x
    http://cocoamay.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the comfortable look of your Dorothy Perkins joggers with the extra long and decorative fabric belt. I love lazy Sundays too, only I've been too lazy to manage any kind of Fbloggers OOTD post for quite some time now, posting off-topic last time.

    my Blog | my YouTube | my Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.