OOTD // New Fedora

H&M jumper | Primark knit top | Topshop trousers | Dotti sandals (similar) | Forever 21 fedora | Rayban sunglasses | Casio watch

Aren't these trousers just amazing, they do kind of look like pyjamas but I'm a fan. I paired them with this amazing knit top that I picked up in Primark for £5, definitely one of those 'wow, that doesn't look like Primark' finds and this jumper which is originally from H&M, however I purchased it from good old Ebay. 
I'm really loving beige, cream and nude tones at the moment, I have never really been a huge lover of colour and I don't feel like an all black outfit would be overly practical in the height of summer, so I'm finding these neutral tones a perfect alternative. Also they make me seemed more tanned than I actually am, which is always a bonus in my eyes.

5 comments:

  1. Love your outfit, those pants are cool. I love those sandals too I'm obsessed with mine but i think they look better in white
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look. So relaxed but very put together. Love it.

    Georgie
    xoxo

    TheLipstickDaily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking fabulous hun, love the trousers teamed with the casual knits!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! This is AMAZING. I want to steal this entire look for my holiday next week it looks so comfy and chic! I literally cannot afford to buy anything else but i really want to shop now :|

    www.je-mapparel.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.