OOTD // The Shirt Dress

Peacocks tunic dress* | ASOS tie-up sandals | New Look fedora | Peacocks sunglasses*

I love this oversized tunic from Peacocks, I feel like its the perfect basic for anyones wardrobe as its so versatile, I have worn it here just on its own as a dress (shorts worn underneath, of course) but I feel like you could easily pair it with some baggy boyfriend jeans and a leather jacket for when its a bit cooler or tucked into a midi skirt for a more formal occasion or evening look. So many different options. I love the drawstring waist too, though I chose to wear it loose today for a more casual, beach vibe. 

I'm also loving these tie-up gladiator sandals, If you follow me on twitter, you might have seen me tweet about the H&M sandals, which where sadly out of stock everywhere, but silver linings because whilst browsing ASOS, I stumbled across these identical beauties and I am loving them so far. 

To complete the outfit, I of course added a fedora, my go to hat and these retro style sunnies from Peacocks and even better there only £5, yes you read it correctly, £5. You can't tell from the photos but there are a really nice brown/tan shade, perfect with a nude lip, which I'm obsessing over lately. Kate Moss Rimmel Nude collection, hellooo.

1 comment:

  1. Your fashion is always so edgy-ish and I love it! Even though it's a shirt dress, it's so girly and elegant, I really do like it! But honestly, love your style and every OOTD you post looks brilliant! xx

    Jasmine || http://www.blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.