OOTD // White Shirts & Statement Necklaces

Peacocks shirt* | Zara vest | Topshop jeans | New Look sandals | New Look necklaces | Urban Outfitters sunglasses | Peacocks fedora

I love how casual and boyish this outfit is, I picked up these ripped boyfriend jeans from the Topshop sale a couple weeks ago. I am really liking the looser fit these days, which is strange because I have been a skinny jeans girl for longer than I can remember.
Another sale purchase, these sandals which I picked up from New Look for £11, I think they also come in white, unfortunately they didn't have the whites in my size, otherwise I might have come home with both. Girl can't have too many shoes or fedora hats in my case, I got this really nice grey one a while back from Peacocks.
 Also from Peacocks this shirt, I have been on the hunt for a white shirt for a little bit now but none seemed to fit quite right or wasn't quite the right material, This Peacocks version fits the bill and is only £16. Perfect.
I have to mention this statement necklace too, I was debating whether to actually purchase this necklace, as I'm not a huge jewellery wearer but I just couldn't resist, such a statement piece yet it doesn't look to over bearing.

What have you guys been purchasing lately?

4 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, causal and comfortable but pulled together beautifully with your accessories.

    http://www.emmainks.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely need to check out the New Look sale. Those shoes are gorgeous! Love the outfit too, you pull off the ripped jean look so well!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.