OOTD // All Star

Urban Outfitters top | H&M trousers | Converse trainers | Ray Ban sunglasses

I found this denim crop top in the sale corner at Urban Outfitters, its part of their Urban Renewal collection, which I love because you can find really unique bits like this crop top which I'm guessing originally was a large denim shirt. 
I also picked up these trousers recently from H&M, I have been looking of a pair of white denim jeans for a while now but I can't seem to find the perfect pair, I am either being overly fussy or I just don't suit them. 
Anyway seeing as I can't find myself a pair of white denim jeans I opted for the next best thing white trousers, I like how these smart trousers can be dressed down and I just think white is such a nice alternative for summer, although our summer here in England lasted a whole of two weeks.

Enough about the weather, anyone else think this outfit reminds them of American baseball, or is that just me?

6 comments:

  1. I really love the urban renewal collection, there;s such gems! The top looks awesome on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this frayed denim crop top really goes well with the white jeans! Your style is amazing! Great blog!
    http://minniemousechic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit, really love the top though. I wish there was an UO near me xx

    www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool outfit! I love buying trousers and jeans at H&M, they always fit me perfectly :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are totally rocking this outfit! Love those white trousers on you, wish i was able to get away with wearing white trousers but they look ridiculous on me! That denim crop top is super cute too! Awesome blog, just followed you on BlogLovin! x

    Courtney | http://courtzmelv.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look incredible, I love this outfit! I'm fancying those converse, I've never owned a high pair but they look awesome :)

    lillies and lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.