OOTD // Baseball Cap

Peacocks* dress | Zara jacket | H&M cap | Ray-Ban sunglasses | Adidas trainers 

I thought I'd give my fedora's a rest today and attempt to style this leather baseball cap, which I picked up from H&M not too long ago. 
I paired it with this basic little black dress from Peacocks, I love the multi strap detail on the back and its the perfect piece to pop on in the summer and either dress it down, like me with trainers or sandals, or add some statement heels for an evening look. 
This jacket was from Zara, I got it ages ago in the sale and I still love it now. The oriental pattern is amazing and the bomber style and fit is perfect. It adds some colour into my predominantly black, white or grey wardrobe.
To finish the look off, and to keep the sporty feel, I paired the dress with my trusty Adidas superstars and my round Ray-Bans.

What do you prefer a Fedora or a Baseball Cap?

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.