OOTD // Taupe

H&M dress | All Saints leather jacket | New Look bag | New Look pom pom (Similar) | River Island sunglasses | H&M fedora | Dotti sandals

Autumn has officially hit. Yes its that time of year, when its sort of still warmish and sunny during the day but its getting colder in the evenings and I have no idea how to dress. Do I kid myself into thinking I can still pull off summer attire, or do I dig out my woolly jumpers, thick socks and my boots?!

Today's weather was actually quite nice, so I got a chance to finally wear this H&M dress. I love the shapeless fit to this dress and the taupe colour is perfection. Its such a basic piece and so easy to style. I paired it today with my all time favourite leather jacket from All Saints an item that is certainly helping me transition in to Autumn. 
As it wasn't too cold today, I jumped at the chance to wear my chunky sandals one last time before I 
start digging out my boots for winter, although saying this I do think this outfit would look nice paired with some pointed ankle boots too.

Whats helping you guys transition into Autumn?

4 comments:

  1. You look darling , your dress is really beautiful
    X,Abril
    The color palette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress and the shoes are gorgeous..

    http://hanrosewilliams.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/review-real-techniques-miracle.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quality and look of your pictures followed you on bloglovin'
    Your blog is amazing x

    Alexandria from http://lexislifestyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So in love with your bag - it's amazing!

    love, lissyhayes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.