OOTD // That 70's Trend

H&M gilet | H&M blouse | Topshop skirt | Boohoo boots | Zara skinny scarf | H&M fedora (Similar) | Ray-Ban sunglasses

If you have already seen my Autumn Haul video, you will probably recognise the mini skirt which is from Topshop and these over the knee boots from Boohoo.
I have clearly taken inspiration from the 70s trend with this ensemble, which is funny because I wasn't that overly keen on the trend to begin with, but now I have gone from one extreme to another. I mean I'm not sure if this outfit could get anymore 70's if I tried, the round sunglasses, the mini skirt, the over the knee boots, the shaggy waistcoat, the skinny tie, even the blouse and of course the fedora.

What are your thoughts on my take of the 70's trend? Let me know in the comments below..

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that skirt. The stripes are such gorgeous colours. And the gilet is such a lovely touch too x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.