OOTD // Back to Basics

H&M gilet | Primark tee | River Island trousers | ASOS shoes | Ray-Ban sunglasses | H&M bag | H&M fedora

Finally I'm getting around to posting another outfit post, I don't know why but it just seems to me, like it has been ages since my last one. Maybe because it has, I don't know. I have been all over the place lately, I have worked too many hours and not had enough chill time, which resulted in my getting ill, again! I say again because I feel like I have spent the most part of this year ill.
But on a more positive note, I am better now and I am back with a pretty basic, yet hopefully stylish outfit post for you guys.

I showed this gilet and these faux leather trousers in a haul I filmed a while back and I have been itching to style these trousers for a while now, I wanted to keep the outfit quite basic but have a play around with different textures, I have literally fallen in love with these trousers and probably won't stop wearing them until summer.

Let me know in the comments, how would you style a basic tee?

2 comments:

  1. this outfit is bomb! Totally gonna go on the hunt for these items now, and I wish I was joking! Love it!

    Bekah x | UNIQUELY DETAILED

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely ADORE this, I just picked up my first gilet of the season and those shoes are to die for xxx

    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.