Roll Neck & Knit Skirt

All Saints leather jacket | River Island roll neck | River Island skirt | Pretty Little Thing faux fur bag | Ego ankle boots | Urban Outfitters sunglasses | H&M fedora

I find in winter, I become a bit lazy when it comes to dressing myself. The safe bet, a chunky knit and jeans. So lately I have banned the jeans, well for a little while anyway and forced myself to come up with different outfits whilst still being weather appropriate, in my last outfit post, I mentioned how I was quickly becoming obsessed with knit dresses, well that obsession now includes knit skirts. I picked up this beauty from River Island and it couldn't be more perfect, the fit, the colour, the length and to top it off, it keeps me warm. I paired it with this roll neck also from River Island, my ankle boots from Ego and lastly this faux fur bag from PLT which I just feel ties the whole outfit together and adds that little extra something.
And of course with it being December and all, I couldn't possibly leave the house without a jacket, today's option my beloved All Saints leather jacket. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.