The Winter Cape

River Island cape | New Look knit dress | Ego ankle boots | Peacocks* sunglasses | H&M fedora

Since purchasing this River Island cape, I literally can't stop wearing it. Its such a statement, yet its so easy to style, so don't be surprised if you see it crop up a few more times on Unfashionable Sunday's. 
Another newly purchased favourite, this knit dress from New Look, I'm getting a little bit obsessed with knit dresses, I'm already eyeing up a long sleeve version from Mango.
Of course to finish off the outfit as always my trusty fedora, and these amazing ankle boots which I picked up in the black friday sales, I was drawn to the wooden effect heels and I like how the are slightly longer than a normal ankle boot. Its all those little details.

4 comments:

  1. I love this look :) plus those ankle boots are to-die-for :O thanks for sharing :)

    Whiskey Jars Blog X

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look incredible!! I am loving the hat! Xx

    OliviaCheryl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit, the dress looks so good kinda similar to the dress I just wore in my recent OOTD post. Love dresses like this!

    Alexandria from http://lexislifestyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Note to self: must pick up that cape haha it's gorgeous, love this outfit xx

    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.