BLUSH

River Island bomber jacket / H&M top / Boohoo jeans / Topshop boots / Next bag / New Look neckerchief / Accessorize fedora / Ray-Ban sunglasses

Continuing on with my latest obsession, anything and everything pink and another new addition to my ridiculous bomber jacket collection, this ah-mazing satin blush pink number from River.. I mean completely useless when it rains which is nearly all the time in England but, how could I not right?

 My Boohoo boyfriend jeans are making a comeback today, I don't think I will never not love these jeans, even though they are getting more and more ripped by the minute, if you followed me before I went on a massive blogging break you would have seen me style these jeans before in this post here.

Let me know in the comments, whats your latest obsession?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.