THE RED STRIPE

H&M jumper | H&M trousers | Missguided bag | Lamoda (different colour) sunglasses | H&M fedora | Adidas trainers

Your going to realise pretty quickly that Im loving H&M recently, everything I seem to be purchasing and posting is nine times out of ten from H&M. They always seem to just nail A/W style. I literally have this jumper in both the grey and the pink and no joke I had to stop myself from purchasing the green one too, best thing about it, its oversized, its cosy and its only £15.
These trousers, also H&M.. Amazing right?! I love the zip detail at the bottom, you can have them flared like I have done or you can do them up. I don't know I feel like this outfits a very kind of LFW vibe.

Let me know in the comments, what did you or would you of worn to LFW?

2 comments:

  1. Need to get my mitts on one of those jumpers! This is such a cool look, you look comfy, cool, and cosy!

    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combination of casual trousers/knitwear and an evening-esque bag! Great outfit. Molly x
    www.mollipop.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.