ARMY

Missguided jacket | River Island dress | DIY crop top | Public Desire shoes | Missguided bag | Primark pom pom | Saint glasses | H&M fedora

I finally bit the bullet (no pun intended) and got myself a camo jacket, I found this one on Missguided, I liked how its slightly faded and its not over done with any extras like studs or badges etc. I paired it today with this denim dress from River Island, you know got to let the legs have their last day out in the sun because lets face it living in England, they won't be out for the next six months, maybe even longer than that. Oh winter I love you really, sort of not as much as summer or spring, or autumn but your a solid fourth out of all the seasons..
Also, you can't really see it in the photos, but I made another crop top out of a pair of tights, I did a blog post about it way back at the very beginning, check it out here.

Let me know in the comments your favourite season?

1 comment:

  1. Urgh. I am in love with this look! That little pop of red from your pompom charm is just perfect. Autumn is my favourite season. In Scotland the weather turns cold quite quickly so we always lots of layers on. But Autumn is an excuse to buy new boots and coats. I love it.


    Georgie
    xoxo

    TheLipstickDaily

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.