AUTUMN SUN

All Saints jacket | New Look top | River Island jeans | Topshop boots | Urban Outfitters sunglasses | H&M fedora | Missguided bag

I love how there is now a slight chill in the air but its still sunny.. Hello Autumn!
Although I'm very much a summer lover, I do prefer A/W style, I mean this jumper from New Look has got to be my favourite purchase so far, I love the colour combination the burgundy with the small pink stripe detail with the black, the high neck, the crop, just everything and to top it off I think it was only £20 maybe.
I paired it today with my Mom jeans from River Island, I love the fit of these jeans, I struggle a bit with baggy style jeans because I have stick legs, sometimes the baggy style is actually just baggy, if that makes sense, but these River ones fit perfectly, I noticed they do them in black as well and I'm almost certain that will be my next purchase.

Let me know in the comments, whats your favourite thing about Autumn?

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.